Purgatory With Pantagraphs

From the depths of commuter hell, comes Purgatory with Pentagraphs. These are the continuing stories of the brave souls who commute daily to Chicago on the South Shore electric train, and the muggles who are unfortunate enough to meet them.

No wonder you're fat!

One of the Gorditas (my new nickname for the fat and slow women who have to get off of the train first, dispite the fact that they can barely make it up the stairs and they slow everyone else down) was talking to another one of the Gorditas about where they worked. Here is the breakdown of what the conversation consisted of.

Gordita1: Yeah I hate this part of the day, I work down on Adams and Washington and it is such a long walk.

Gordita2: I work down at Wacker and Adams.

G1: Wow, how do you make it down there everyday?

G2: I don't, I take the bus.

For perspectives sake we are talking about 6 city blocks, 3/4 of a mile. We are also talking about 5'6" 300 lbs, and a gut that sticks out further than her chest. Now it all makes sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home