Purgatory With Pantagraphs

From the depths of commuter hell, comes Purgatory with Pentagraphs. These are the continuing stories of the brave souls who commute daily to Chicago on the South Shore electric train, and the muggles who are unfortunate enough to meet them.

Its better to be pissed off...

I must start with a confession. The following did not happen on a South Shore train or station. It merely happened on my way to my train station, and as such, I am claiming it as a commuters story.

My usual walk takes me down Van Buren to the train station located beneath Michigan Avenue. As a walked by the Chicago Public Library I saw a homeless woman squatting in one of the recesses of the building in front of one of the windows. Then as a walked past her, she quickly dropped her pants, and let loose a stream of urine that would have made my bathtub faucet jealous. Lucky for me I was past her before the piss ran down hill and I would have had to walk in it unknowingly, like basically every commuter after me had to do.

Now don't ask me what it is with Purgatory and bodily functions lately, but we had better becareful before some of the wierd fetish freaks start hitting this site through the MSN search engine, like some of the weirdos before them. Maybe I just need to mention "Gorditas" a couple of more times so that we get back to attracting fat people instead?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home