Purgatory With Pantagraphs

From the depths of commuter hell, comes Purgatory with Pentagraphs. These are the continuing stories of the brave souls who commute daily to Chicago on the South Shore electric train, and the muggles who are unfortunate enough to meet them.

Revenge of the Walking Gorditas

So today the train was about 5 minutes late getting into the station, and our favorite roadblocks were extra whiney. They had missed their buses, and now were faced with the quandry of being late or walking.

Gordita1-Shit I missed my bus because of this stupid train. Now I am going to be late.

Godita2-Yeah, I might walk to try to get there quicker instead of waiting for a bus to show up.

G1-No way, I am waiting for the bus.

G2-Do the buses come pretty regularly?

G1-It depends, somedays they are quick, somedays they take forever.

Now those are dedicated employees right there. I wonder how long they waited for a 15 minute bus ride, when they could have done a 10 minute walk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home