Purgatory With Pantagraphs

From the depths of commuter hell, comes Purgatory with Pentagraphs. These are the continuing stories of the brave souls who commute daily to Chicago on the South Shore electric train, and the muggles who are unfortunate enough to meet them.

Future therapy canditate

The typical trainride home for me consists of sitting in the 5 car out of 8 for the trip with the usual troublemakers, until we get to Dune Park. Then I move up to the 2nd car so that I can get off at my stop. As I moved up on Friday I ran into another person who gets off where I do, we'll call her Eck. She proceded to tell me a story about where she was sitting...

It was a 5 seat train, which consists of 2 seats on one side and 3 seats on the other. Eck sat down on the side with two seats and managed to have the whole seat to herself. Across from her sat 3 mini-muggles who were fairly well behaved for their type. In front of them was more of their group, which included the resident mini-muggle hellian. At one point he looks at one of the adults and asks if he can go and sit next to the other 3 kids, which would be in the empty seat next to Eck. The mom saids this to the kid.

"You can't sit there, it is dangerous."

LMAO. Dangerous? She must know Eck personally or something... We all are afraid of her too.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home