Purgatory With Pantagraphs

From the depths of commuter hell, comes Purgatory with Pentagraphs. These are the continuing stories of the brave souls who commute daily to Chicago on the South Shore electric train, and the muggles who are unfortunate enough to meet them.

A King on his throne

As you well know we here at PWP don't pull punches, so if bodily functions bother you, you might want to check out a place like this today.

A Nice Little Shiney Happy Sissy Site

Anyways, now that we have ditched the crybabies, this week at work I got the misfortune of having one of the supervisors off, so they asked me to come in early and cover the guy at the desk. This means that I have to be at work at 6 am sharp, which also means that I have to be on the dreaded 4:07 am train aka "The Tombs". About the only bright point of being on the "Tombs" is that the Conductors are usually kind enough to turn off half of the lights to make it a little darker on the train, which makes it easier to sleep. Well this morning I had the urge to move the mail, and so I went into the bathroom to take care of business. Well I learned that the one hang up with having half the lights turned off is that the bathroom lights are all off. This made it quandry time... Should I stay or should I go now? (or should I stay AND go now, might be the better question) Well when it is time to take the Browns to the Super Bowl, it's time. So lucky me got to experience dumping in the dark. I must say that there was a quiet relaxation aspect to it, which I would have never imagined. Needless to say, business was good, and I finished up and went back to my seat and finished my morning nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home