Purgatory With Pantagraphs

From the depths of commuter hell, comes Purgatory with Pentagraphs. These are the continuing stories of the brave souls who commute daily to Chicago on the South Shore electric train, and the muggles who are unfortunate enough to meet them.

What's grosser than gross?

Well High Maintence and I got a special "treat" (I use that term loosely) today after getting off of the train and starting the walk to work. We got to see a couple of the gorditas make a run for their respective buses.

I have a few of thoughts on this.

#1, I am glad that I don't eat breakfast, or it would be currently residing on a sidewalk of Jackson Blvd.

#2 for big girls, a couple of them can really move quickly when it means having to walk to work instead of riding. Ironic huh? Running to catch a bus that takes longer to get to work instead of just walking there at a leisurely pace.

#3 Was it wrong that I was rooting for the bus to pull away from the stop right as the gordita got there?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger RarelyQuiet said…

    Eww. Just be glad you didn't have to get on that bus with them after they just ran for it! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home