Purgatory With Pantagraphs

From the depths of commuter hell, comes Purgatory with Pentagraphs. These are the continuing stories of the brave souls who commute daily to Chicago on the South Shore electric train, and the muggles who are unfortunate enough to meet them.

Happy Muggle Day!!!

OK you have the following situation...

-Crying Baby
-Kids using the seats as jungle gyms
-Gorditas standing in the aisles
-Someone saying "I shouldn't have to pay if I have to stand"
-A woman spending 15 minutes in the bathroom
-People stopping in the doorway to stand, when there are still people trying to get on the train, blocking everyone else from entering.
-Some stinky fat guys standing next to you
-Every seat taken, but muggles shoving through the SRO people in search of 4 seats together.

It must be a holiday train home! I swear it is as predictable as the tides, you will always have a solid mix of the above traits on the Friday before a holiday weekend. Lucky me, I got all of them in one day.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger RarelyQuiet said…

    Ditto...and I thought it was a good thing to get to go home early!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home