Purgatory With Pantagraphs

From the depths of commuter hell, comes Purgatory with Pentagraphs. These are the continuing stories of the brave souls who commute daily to Chicago on the South Shore electric train, and the muggles who are unfortunate enough to meet them.

Two blonds walk into a vestibule...

So I don't know if the gods are punishing me, or just giving me good writing material, but I swear since I started this blog, I keep running into more and more morons on a twice daily basis.

Today I had the "pleasure" of running into the Blondsie twins. Some sampling of their conversations included the following..

"Man, girl you are an accident prone wreck"

"yeah, like last week a bit my lip really, really, really hard, you might even still be able to see it? (shows inner lip) And then so I kept biting it, and biting it, and biting it, and biting it, and it hurt sooooooooo bad.

So I guess biting your lip repeatedly hurts? Who knew?

"yeah so my car wouldn't start yesterday, so I called Jeff to come get me. So he comes down and tries to jump it but it still won't start. And well I waited like two hours for him to get there because the people at Jeff's work don't like him, because they know me, and so they gave him bad directions and he got lost. So anyway then I called Victor and he told me that it was the power steering pump that was going on. So he followed me home, and as we were driving home, the temperature gauge starting going up like really fast so I stopped, and Victor said it was because of the power steering pump. So we left the car and he took me home instead."

"what's a power steering pump"

"well when it doesn't work, it causes the engine to overheat"

Damn, I better get the power steering pump on my car checked out that sounds kinda scary.

And finally


"wow we are about to get trampled by all of these people trying to get off the train."

"damn all of these people are getting off of the train?"

Nope, people just get on the train, never off of it. Welcome to the South Shore California.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger RarelyQuiet said…

    These two must have been examples of why people who can't at least change a tire and change their oil or even put freakin gas in the car should not be allowed to have drivers licenses!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home